You can accomplish a lot in 30 minutes.
I offer complimentary 30-minute coaching calls because I want to help as many people as possible.
I want to provide the type of support that I wish I had as a student.
You may think you do not need coaching or may be confused about exactly what it is.
That’s also the purpose of the complimentary coaching call.
Here’s what happens during the call:
This call is about learning more about you and your dissertation. I will ask you some questions to learn about you and offer you some guidance on whatever you are having trouble with. I will tell you additional ways I can help you if you’re interested. And then, we can determine if it would be best for us to continue to work together.
- First, I ask how did you find me?
- Second, tell me about your dissertation?
- What are the biggest challenges you are having right now?
- I would summarize and provide some resources or help you with the problem.
- I would explain my services and how they work.
- If you like what you hear then you will be invited to sign up. If not, you still walk away with more clarity than you had before. Because my number one goal is to make sure I’ve helped you in some way.
I follow up each call with a summary sheet of our call, my suggestions, and any additional resources I think may help you.
That’s it. That’s all.
Ready to sign up for your call? Click here.
Have you ever thought about signing up for dissertation coaching? What is holding you back? Let me know in the comments!