Are you confused about where to begin with your qualitative paper or project?
Do you wish that you could have step-by-step directions on what to do?
Right now you’re feeling completely lost and overwhelmed by research and how to write it. You just wish you could read that one thing that tells you exactly what you need to do in plain language.
You feel stuck because you know what you want to study, you are just having trouble putting it into academic language.
Introducing Qual 101
I’ve taken everything I’ve learned from my ph.d. experience and channeled it into a comprehensive, step-by-step implementation program that not only teaches you the basics of qualitative research, it also the actual execution of how you use that information.
Qual 101 Isn’t so much another class as it is an implementation workshop
Who Is This For?
- You have taken research courses and feel overwhelmed by all the information
- You are confused about exactly what you should write
- Just want simple instruction of what to do
- Having trouble focusing or concentrating on writing
- Keep putting off writing and need some accountability
What Will Be Covered:
I will walk you through step-by-step on how to organize and write your research design by:
- Write a problem statement
- Write a purpose statement
- Write research questions
- Identify the difference between a conceptual framework and theoretical framework
- Outline the conceptual framework
- Identify the difference between methodology and methods
- Outline methodology and methods used
- Organize data for analysis
What you will receive:
A 3-hour virtual workshop (valued at $297) on Saturday, September 9, 2017.
A pdf copy of the slides from the workshop (valued at $47)
30-minute call for personalized review and feedback of research project (valued at $97)